Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday Letters


Dear Body:  Thank you for finally succumbing to the December Sniffles.  And here I thought I was going to just breeze right on through this stressful Holiday season without so much as a runny nose.  Thank you for breaking down so I don't have to walk around worrying about when I'm going to get sick.  Now we can just get this over with and move on with our lives!  

Dear finals:  Thank you for being over.  If all goes well, I might be looking at straight A's this semester which would be righteous!  Keeping my fingers and toes crossed!!  

Dear Mom and Dad:    Thank you for taking us to The Happiest Place on Earth! DISNEYLAND! *said in Oprah voice*  It was a blast!  I'm so thankful for my parents for taking us on this trip! It was a much needed stress relief before life got crazy again. 

Here is my family on the Tower of Terror ride:

Please excuse our faces.  We lost control.

Dear Husband:  Thank you for not saying anything about our dirty house and lack of home cooked meals this week.  Thank you for helping me get through my finals.  Thank you for always being loving and supportive.  The Mr. and I will be celebrating 2 years of marriage in exactly one month from today! 

Dear Domintcia: Thank you for getting all fake offended when I didn't give you a shout out on my last 'Friday Letters' because it made me feel like people actually read my blog ;) ha

Dear Big Sis: Happy 22nd birthday!  You are an amazing person.  I admire your strength, tenacity, and beauty inside and out.  I love you! I hope this year brings you nothing but happiness and success.  


And a big thanks to my readers!  All 7 of you (: 

2 comments:

  1. You are welcome! Thanks for being amazing. xoxo
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Cousin of mine, Thank you for all of the laughs. xoxo
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete