Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Get the Look for Under $60.00

Hello there! I hope everyone has had a great week so far.  So I've been doing a lot of thinking and with a little help from my number one blog fan, Anam, I realized I actually want my blog to have a purpose.  Beyond the whole 'telling about my life', which is still really important, I really want this blog to accomplish something!  So while I'm figuring this whole thing out, I thought I would do a little something along the lines of "Get the Look for under".

I, like I'm sure soooo many others are totally addicted to Pinterest.  I love the little outfits they put together for you on there! Its so convenient and whoever is putting them together has some SERIOUS style.  So as I thought about it, I decided that I could try to piece together outfits but do it for people on a budget.  Let's face it, the majority of America right now is broke with a capital B. Why should we have to sacrifice style when there are tons of fashion resources out there to help us save some cha-ching??


So here is the look I'm going to try to recreate for under $60.00.
Top: Forever 21 [here]
Leggings: H&M [here]
Shoes: Target [here]
Clutch: H&M [here]
Shades: Forever 21 [here]

Okay there you have it ladies and gents.  This entire outfit for $57.49 (before tax) !! This is a really cute and affordable outfit perfect for a anything from a date, to grocery shopping. Stay tuned for my next attempt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment