Friday, March 2, 2012

Get the Look for Under $70.00

Alright people, back again! Today I have a cute little outfit that is perfect for springtime! You can get my rendition of this entire outfit for less than $70.00!!

If you'll notice, this outfit also has a cute pair of cheetah shoes! This is just a perfect example of how versatile this piece can be!  Oh and keep in mind, these recreations of mine wont be exact, but I'll do my best!

Top H&M: [here] $9.95
Pants: Forever21 [here] $15.80
Shoes: Target [here] $12.99
Earrings: Foreve21 [here] $2.80
Ring: Forever21 [here] $3.80
Bag: Foever21 [here] $24.50

There you have it ladies! This ENTIRE outfit for $69.84 before tax. Again, it's not perfect! Also, it's obvious that the majority of the things I find closest to these high prices beauties, are from Forever21.  If anyone has something that they think is a better fit than what I posted, let me know! Of if you have a store that you LOVE, and is reasonably priced, let me know. (:

1 comment: