Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Perfect Bun

Hello my six blog followers, (and all others who might read this), do I have a treat for you?! I have struck gold. One of the latest and greatest hairstyles of this trend cycle is this little cutie:




Ahhhh yes.  The Top Knot.
This style is so elegant and versatile! You can wear this hair style with jeans and a top or with an evening gown! The possibilities are endless.  So I know you're thinking, "Well these two lovely ladies have celebrity stylists, I couldn't possibly get my hair to do that!" WRONG! I found this handy dandy little video that will help you out!  I've tried it, and it's easy as pie.  The classiest hairstyle at the drop of a hat, no haitstylist needed.  Give it a try ladies! I guarentee you'll love it, and let me know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. i am currently obsessed with top knots! and isnt SJP just a gem!?

    ReplyDelete